Oliver Dähler, Managing Director of the Transition Center SSUDK and Dance Maker, is offering a workshop in cooperation with Danse Suisse on Saturday, January 21, 2023 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Careers of professional dancers are usually very short and demanding, which means that career transitions can hardly be avoided.
The workshop therefore deals with precisely these career transitions and developments in order to provide impulses for self-reflection and new inspiration in this context. It doesn’t matter what phase of your career you are in, because it’s all about your own individual development – be it inside or outside of dance.
The main objectives of the workshop are:
Gaining inspiration from different stories of dancers who have successfully embarked on a new career
- Reflection on one’s own achievements and strengths as well as discovering one’s own abilities
- Exchange of ideas and experiences in order to benefit from the network
- The workshop will take place online and in English. The zoomlink will be sent the day before the workshop.
The registration deadline is January 18, 2023.
You may find the registration form* here
Please include the course code under the course name: DS-23-01
The form must be filled out and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danse Suisse members: free of charge
- Members of the cooperation partner, SzeneSchweiz: free of charge
- Non-members: CHF 15.00
*In order to register directly, the registration form must be downloaded and saved as a PDF, preferably with your own name. You can then fill out the form electronically and sign it. The document can then be emailed directly to Danse Suisse using the red registration button on the last page (the registration button only works if the document is downloaded!).
Für Deutsch / for further information as well as for the German version, please visit Danse Suisse’s website.