The requirements for an award are:
- At least 30 years old.
- At least 10 years full-time experience as a performing artist, with the last 5 years in German-speaking Switzerland, Ticino, or Liechtenstein.
- No more than 2 years removed from a career as a stage performer.
- The stage performer must be able to demonstrate recognized professional training and/or a career principally as a stage performer.
In exceptional cases, the committee may request that the board of directors deviate from these award criteria.
SSUDK provides financial assistance for performing artists to be retrained. Applications may relate to both educational fees and living expenses. Applications and all attachments should be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The following must be included in each application:
- Cover letter with details on career choice and desired retraining, financial situation, and prospects for a new career
- Curriculum vitae, diploma, and references
- Specific details about training and costs
- Budget for living expenses and income (including details about other supporting contributions)
- Confirmation of admission into training program
- Copy of latest tax return
- Confirmation that an application has been made for financial support from the canton of residence